Amber Technologies Kidney Rejuvenator can help rid toxins from the blood, clean the urinary tract system, promote proper kidney function and help reduce inflammation.
Kidneys are amazing organs. They filter out waste in the blood and send it into the urinary tract system in a way our body can tolerate keeping the system from becoming toxic. When the kidneys do not function as they should (or a large amount of toxins are introduced into the system), the body may not release the toxins and can build up a deadly amount of body waste, which (in the long run) can be extremely detrimental.
Kidney Rejuvenator is designed to help your pet’s overall urinary tract system function better allowing the kidneys to filter out the harmful toxins that may be causing your pet to develop diseases or show signs of age at early onset. Kidney Rejuvenator may help your pet feel better and look healthy.
Kidneys can get overloaded with what vets call “Kidney Stones”, which are very painful. Kidney Rejuvenator can help dissolve those painful stones. And, if used as a maintenance, may keep them from coming back.
Bacteria can also be a cause of kidney malfunction. Amber Technology has put a natural antibiotic into the Kidney Rejuvenator to give your pet the ultimate kidney support. It may not be enough to give kidney enhancers especially if there is a bacterial infection (which in many times when there is kidney malfunction you will find bacteria). If the bacteria is acute you can use Amber Technology’s Urinary Tract RELIEF in addition to the Kidney Rejuvenator to help rid the body of the infection. Give the Kidney Rejuvenator in the morning and Urinary Tract RELIEF in the evening.
Your pet’s body knows how to heal. It just needs the nutrients to do so.
Helpful tips for a better recovery:
1. Give your pet distilled drinking water. This will help keep unnecessary toxins out of your pets diet.
2. Give plant based vitamins and minerals (Spirulina is a great source). This will give your pet the nutrients it needs to help recover.
3. EXERCISE will stimulate the circulation.
Suggested Use for Kidney Rejuvenator
Shake product well before use. Give orally 1 time daily for ten consecutive days. Product can be used for a minimum of 5 days but for no more than 10 days. Optimum dosing period is 10 days. After the ten-day course, a ten-day period must pass before starting another ten-day course. For long-term use, repeat this ten-day on / ten-day off staggered course as tolerated for up to six months. After six weeks off this product, one may re-start another course, lasting up to six months, if not contraindicated. Note that there are approximately 30 drops in a dropper full of solution.
Animal Weight / Kidney Rejuvenator
Under 3 lbs. 2 drops
3-10 lbs. 5 drops
11-20 lbs. 10 drops
21 and up 15 drops
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. This product should not be used if pregnant, nursing, diabetic, or suffering from renal failure. Be sure your pet has plenty of fluid to drink. Always check with a veterinarian before starting any new programs. An overdose can cause miscarriage. Watch for allergic symptoms such as hives, irritability, trouble swallowing and swelling around the eyes.
Kidney Rejuvenator Contains
· Yarrow - Anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, antispasmodic, astringent, digestive, help control bleeding, fever reducer
· White Willow - a natural form of aspirin.
· Uva Ursi – Specific for kidneys (cleans out kidney stones).
· Mullein – Has anti-viral properties, astringent properties, promotes the discharge of mucus and soothes irritated mucous membrane.
· Blessed Thistle – Stimulating cellular regeneration, detoxification and cleansing, stimulate bile flow and cleanse the liver.
· Parsley root - a diuretic that is rich in vitamins A and C. Also rich in the minerals: calcium, iron, riboflavin, potassium, thiamin, with trace amounts of niacin. It should not be used by pregnant animals as it is also a stimulant to the uterus.
· Cloves – It has a positive effect on stomach ulcers, will stop vomiting, relieve gas, stimulates digestion, kills parasites, exhibits broad anti-microbial properties, effective against fungus infections.
· Golden Seal – Goldenseal is considered a useful antiseptic (which is why some herbalists use it topically to disinfect cuts and scrapes) and astringent, and is commonly used to treat a host of skin, eye, and mucous membrane inflammatory and infectious conditions
· Hyssop – Used for mild cramping and discomfort in the digestive tract.
· Pine needles – Has some of the same properties that cranberries have. They are high in Vitamin C and cleanse the mucous lining of the bladder and urethra.
· Lemon - Used for the flavonoids and vitamin c.
· Rosemary - A bath additive to stimulate blood flow under the skin, contains dozens of powerful antioxidant compounds, and to aid digestion.
· Alcohol - To bring out the properties in the herbs and preserve the tincture.
· Distilled Water
One 1 oz bottle of Kidney Rejuvenator will treat approximately 2 medium size dogs and 3 adult cats. Kidney Rejuvenator has a 4-year shelf life.